Join the ARS/Rescue Rooter Team!
ARS®/Rescue Rooter® supports goals, embraces ideas, rewards success
and opens up career paths for talented and motivated individuals, and
we are always searching for individuals who will fit with our team!
Click here to view available positions and apply online!
Why ARS/Rescue Rooter is the Employer of Choice!
Are you searching for a career in the HVAC or Plumbing industries? If so,
ARS/Rescue Rooter has many full-time positions available for qualified
and enthusiastic individuals! We are having an upcoming Employment Open
House with on the spot interviews. If you are interested in attending,
please RSVP and our Human Resources manager will contact you with more
details and information.
American Residential Services (ARS) is the largest company in our industry!
We currently have over 2 million customers being served by 70 Service
Centers nationwide doing an average of close to $10 million each. We’re
planning to double the size of our business within the next five years.
Therefore, we seek ambitious, enthusiastic people to train in one of our
service centers for:
- HVAC Service Technicians
- Install Mechanics
- Sales Consultants
- Sales Manager
- Customer Service Representatives
- Retail Lead Generators
- And More!
ARS’s aggressive plans to double the size of our business creates
the need for determined, resourceful people with initiative and a good
work ethic who can move quickly in a dynamic, success-oriented environment. We offer:
- Competitive, guaranteed base salary in most positions
- Bonuses and/or commissions depending on position
- Comprehensive, paid training program
- Promotions from within based upon performance
- $35-$45k + + first year opportunity! Much more for those who stand out!
Experienced people earning $75,000, $100,000 and more!
- Benefits include Health, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacations and holidays, etc.
Requirements for some positions include:
- Valid Driver’s license required for some positions
- CFC & Apprenticeship license are required for Field Positions
- Motor Vehicle report conducted
- EOE AA/M/F/D/V Drug Free Workplace